Blog Archive

Friday 22 July 2016

The Weight of Things Removed Final Update


The Weight of Things Removed | Novel | Milo

It's been an interesting experience on Blogspot, however, I've finally migrated my novel to a new home; you'll be able to find it courtesy of WordPress. Overall I think it works better for both longer text posts and for serializing a novel, and visually I think it looks cleaner and more polished.

Most importantly, and this probably means more to me than anyone else reading this, no more hyperlinks! Honestly hyperlinks were the bane of my existence every time I had to upload a new segment, and coupled with splitting each chapter into two parts, it became a needlessly long-winded and dull experience.

If you have been reading my novel so far thank you for your time and please continue the journey with me on WordPress; I promise it's a very easy commute.

Au revoir Blogspot, it is time for us to part ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment